Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Whammo!

Well today started off with Paris walking right into the dresser as soon as we woke up. Not a great start to the day.

I thought I would give you some background info on Paris. He is 10 1/2 years old and I have had him all his life. He used to love going for a ride in the car. (I guess most dogs like that?) Now he doesn't like it so much because it must disorient him, and he cries all the way to where we are going.

He also suffers from Collapsing Trachea which causes him to cough and honk like a goose. He was diagnosed with that earlier this year.

He has had one surgery for bladder stones that went very well. He didn't much like wearing that crazy plastic collar around his neck but I didn't trust him home alone.


I have started wearing some jingle bells on my shoe when we go for a walk. He seems to be getting the idea that the sound he hears is Mom walking beside him. I think it's starting to work!

Stayed tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment