Friday, January 7, 2011

Todays episode

Well today Paris got lost in the bathroom.
He thought he was in the hall I guess, and couldn't find his way out of the bathroom.
I had to go in and carry him to the hall.
Then when I let him out he bumped into the outside patio chairs and got caught under them between a supporting bar that runs between the front two legs and another between the back two legs. When he got out he looked so frustrated. I just picked him up and hugged him! I felt so bad but it is best for him to find his own way out. I just kept saying "oops". (That's my word for him to keep trying to figure it out.)
He still likes to play and still wags his tail when my son and I come home. That's a good sign.
Tomorrow I'm going to try to 'blind proof ' parts of the yard. I'll let you know how that goes.
Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment